- Dr Clark’s Zapper: What is it? How do you use it?
- Why it is important to stick to Dr Clark’s design- Herba Farmacy – Natural Healing’s zapper is personally vetted by Dr Clark
- Herba Farmacy -Natural Healing’s zapper- technical specs
- Maintenance of Zapper
- Slow Zapping
Dr Clark’s Zapper
Condensed and paraphrased from the book “The Cure for all Diseases” by Dr Hulda Regehr Clark
The research and discoveries upon which this remarkable device is based are fully explained in Dr Clark’s book “The Cure for all Diseases”.It began with the discovery that “the human body broadcasts electrically, just like a radio station, but over a wide band of frequencies and very low voltages, which is why it has not been detected and measured until now” (Pg. 8). This led to a new diagnostic tool based on radio electronic principles. Then Dr Clark discovered that everything has a unique frequency (“Bioradiation”) and that exposing parasites, viruses and bacteria to their characteristic frequencies can effectively destroy them. Fortunately, the frequencies in question are far from the characteristic frequencies of humans and there is therefore no risk of overlap. (Pathogens range from 77 kHz to 900 kHz whilst the human range is from 1520 kHz to 9460 kHz). Initially a frequency generator was used to individually electrocute all offending pathogens but this method was time-consuming and laborious. Then, when a hand- held battery- operated frequency generator was produced, it was discovered that it killed all of the pathogens at once. This was simply because batteries utilize a positive offset frequency. To Quote Dr Clark: “Any positive offset frequency kills all bacteria, viruses and parasites simultaneously given sufficient voltage (5 to 10 volts), duration (seven minutes), and frequency (anything from 10 Hz to 500,000 Hz) Pg. 15
How it works
To Quote Dr Clark again:
“Generating positive offset frequencies is the best way to kill all pathogens quickly. But it takes more than one treatment.
Why didn’t the virus inside the parasite die with the first zapping? It may be because electricity travels on the exterior of things. The body of the parasite shielded the interior. This is why my earlier, promising work spending hours on a frequency generator gave only partial or temporary improvement- it was only done once repeated three times. And it explains why a single treatment with a frequency generator or zapper frequently gives you a cold! Zapping does not kill shielded organisms such as those that may be in the middle of your stomach or intestines. The electricity travels along the stomach or intestine wall, not through their contents. So zapping is still not perfect, but can bring such manifest relief that everyone should buy or make one.” Pg.15-16
To zap, cover the copper tubes with one layer of wet paper-towel, hold a tube in each hand and switch it on. Time yourself for 7 minutes and then switch it off. Wait for 20 minutes before repeating the exercise for another 7 minutes. Then wait again for another 20 minutes before doing the final 7-minute zap. To summarize: You zap for 3 x 7 minutes at 20 minute intervals. Do not omit the second and third zaps. If you do you could catch a cold, sore throat or something else immediately!
To kill the pathogens that survive in the bowel contents, kidney crystals and gallstones, Dr Clark recommends various herbal remedies e.g. The Herbal Parasite program; The Bowel Program; the Mop-Up program; The Kidney Cleanse and The Liver Cleanse
Slow Zapping Kit- no 10
Alongside the zapping:
- Take 15 digestive enzyme capsules daily (or even twice daily) in a single dose at least 2 hours after or 1 hour before food. This assists the body to digest any necrotic tissue/dead parasites especially if there is low immunity, impaired macrophages capacity or a history of fungal overgrowth. It is only necessary from the time you zap for 3 minutes or more and should be maintained ideally for 5-6 days or until after you reach the 7 minute zapping mark.
- Take ¼ to 3/4 tsp of L-Ornithine in a little water before bed. This helps to combat ammonia build up in the system which can be toxic to the kidneys and can contribute to sleeplessness.
Note: Use Detox kit- no 12- if you want greater protection from any potential detox reactions.
Why Herba Farmacy-Natural Healings zappers?
What makes Herba Farmacy-Natural Healing’s Zapper Clark compliant and superior to others on the market- key issues?
d) Larger organisms have a range of frequencies so using a single sine wave may be only partially successful and in the case of tape worms you may even effectively duplicate them. e) If you target large organisms with sine waves, as they die they will release smaller organisms which you may have no way of “catching”. The Clark zapper frequency is designed to reach all the frequencies at once making the whole process simpler, easier and MUCH safer f) The frequency needs to “wobble” to give it greater range- many electronics people make the mistake of using Chrystal control devices to make the frequency more stable but this will reduce effectiveness. g) Square waves higher than 33 kHz are potentially dangerous as they come too close to our own bodies frequencies….higher is NOT better h) Herba Farmacy-Natural Healing’s zappers have a built in battery warning light as according to Dr Clark once the voltage of the battery drops under 7v, it is no longer doing anything….so you could be zapping away with NO result. i) It is imperative that if you want to do the Clark cleanses, you be using a zapper that does the right things. The cleanses will often release smaller pathogens into the system e.g. as worms are killed by the herbs in the gut or kidney crystals’ are dissolved etc. Dr Clark’s cleanses rely on having a zapper in place to catch the fallout. If you are not using an effective zapper you run the risk of releasing large amounts of infection into the system that are not being effectively dealt with- This applies to the herbal parasite, bowel, mop-up, kidney and liver cleanses. j) The delivery mechanism needs to provide good conductivity to 2 separate parts of the body as the frequency will travel between the electrodes. Herba Farmacy-Natural Healing uses highly conductive copper handholds as advised by Dr Clark and we have extra long chords so that you can put the device in your pocket and walk around with it.
New Frequency Generator (Zapper): Technical Specifications Zapper and Tooth Zapper Combined
2 Pen Light Batteries- Remove Batteries when not in use. Batteries will last longer and will avoid them going flat if left un-used in Zapper.
1KhZ for Tooth Zapping
30 kHz Frequency- Square wave for normal Zapping
Low battery warning – Flashing Light LED (Set conservatively at 7 volts to ensure optimal effectiveness)
3 LED Output indicator lights
Current drain 6-8ma
1 k/ohm source impedance
High impact ABS Plastic case
Hard-drawn copper handholds
High grade flexible cables
High grade components
Press Button 3 way switch- First push on and at 30khz, second push changes to 1khz and third push held down for 2 seconds switches off
CMOS Technology (lowers power consumption)
Each unit is hand built and individually tested
3 month guarantee on manufacturing defects
Full backup service provided for spares and or repairs
Zapper Maintenance and care
- Ensure the battery is replaced as soon as the red light comes on. Our zappers are specifically fitted with battery warning indicator lights which alert you when the frequency drops below 7.4V. Dr Clark advises that below this level the zapper ceases to be effective. To replace the battery, you simply unscrew the back of the zapper, un-clip the battery from its clips and replace it with a new 9 volt battery. We stock batteries at a greatly reduced price to facilitate this for you but you can also buy them from any supermarket. It is difficult to predict how long you can expect a battery to last as it depends on the quality of the battery but you should get about 4-5 hours of non stop use. Note: Most competitor zappers do not have a battery warning indicator so if you are using one of these you may need to use a multi-meter to test the battery before each use to ensure it is actually doing something.
- Ensure the green light is on. This indicates the zapper is producing the requisite square wave. If the battery becomes very flat though even this light will no longer come on. We used to advise you to touch the copper hand holds together to briefly short circuit the system as a further way of testing that the output is effectively connected via the wires to the hand holds. You were advised to go into a darkened room and watch for a very faint flicker as the hand holds touched. However the new lights are better quality and this short circuit is no longer visible so please don’t let this confuse you. Be assured all our zappers are carefully and individually tested to ensure they are working properly at the time of delivery. So if the green light is on you can assume it is working properly provided the connection cables are in place. (The green light will not switch off if the zapper is producing the necessary square wave but is not making contact with the handholds).
- How to check the connection cables: With regular use, these connections sites are the zapper’s most vulnerable points. There are two connection sites. They are:-
- 1) the 2 wires coming out of the box. They connect directly to the circuit board which is the device inside the box which drives the zapper. The circuit board is the green coloured thin board that you see running across the box alongside the battery. The 2 wires that run through the hole into the box are connected into this board. They are securely fastened so it is very unlikely that they would come loose unless the zapper cables are subjected to extreme force. If you want to double check however, it is easily done. Simply open up the back of the box and trace the two wires from the hole into the box and check that they are connected to the green board.
- 2) The other connection points are via the crocodile clips on the ends of the wires that you attach to the copper handholds. If these wires are twisted they may potentially come loose so they are worth checking periodically. To check these connections you would have to remove the plastic covers on the crocodile clips and check that the wires are securely connected. In the event that they are not, replacement crocodile clips are readily available and easy to attach. Our new zappers, by the way, will now have extra reinforcement added to both these connection sites to give you added protection. and to make the zappers hardier. You are still not advised to swing the zapper around by its cables though!!!
- Note: All our zappers are tested by our suppliers individually before delivery and then we independently check them again before dispatch. All our zappers carry a 3 month manufacturers guarantee for your peace of mind but if for whatever reason repairs are required outside this period our service centre is available to undertake repairs at minimal cost. We are committed to ensuring you get optimal benefit and enjoyment of your zapper so if you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The copper hand holds tend to oxidise quite naturally over time and become darker in colour. They are still adequately conductive but if you want to ensure optimal conductivity you can periodically take salt and vinegar and a scouring pad and rub them, using a firm pressure. They will emerge bright and shiny again.
Certain toxins also reduce the body’s conductivity, which may in effect hamper the transit of the frequency through the body. The most common of these conductivity destroyers are PCB’s and Benzene. Dr Clark advises some specific approaches to clear these toxins from the body and they are detailed in her books. PCB’s come most commonly from soaps, detergents, food and body oils, food products made with commercial oils as well as fish. We are exposed to benzene mostly via cooking oils, commercial oils used in fried or baked goods, fossil fuels, petroleum products especially the “white oils” used in body products and the food industry, lubricants, essential oils, soaps, pesticides and decaffeinated coffee. Dr Clark in fact specifically developed her more advanced plate zapping technology to overcome this conductivity problem and to force the zapper frequency into specific tissue types. Zapping the feet instead of the hands however can also help to overcome this to some extent because our feet are much less likely to have had the same level of exposure to these toxins.
So happy zapping!!
All the information provided in this article is for information only and refers largely to Dr Clark’s findings and books. We are NOT medical doctors and any advice, either explicit or implied is not intended to replace qualified medical advice and management. Please ensure you consult a healthcare professional before commencing any program of self-health. Please note that reference to Dr Clark’s findings do not necessarily imply that other scientists have corroborated these findings .Other scientists may disagree. Also Natural Healing by implication makes no medical claims or promises with regards to the products we sell. The zapper is not registered by the medicine’s control council and as such cannot be advocated for medical use