Product Preview on KidneyZap Capsules
20 % Discounted on Coupon Code: kidneyzap05
Condensed and paraphrased from the book “The Cure for all Diseases” by Dr Hulda Regehr Clark
The Kidney Cleanse is a herbal treatment based on age-old herbal wisdom and recommended extensively by Dr Clark as PART of the treatment for a variety of ailments. It is designed to clean the kidneys of kidney stones and crystals which may be harboring parasites and toxins and hampering its ability to work effectively. When the kidneys become overburdened in this way a host of potential problems may result…
- water retention,
- high blood pressure,
- bladder infections,
- prostate problems
- Joint pain/arthritis. This is because Dr Clark suggests that the same crystals that hamper the kidneys may in time become deposited in the joints.
- Disturbed urea and electrolytes/ impaired kidney function
- Low back pain/stiffness
- Osteoporosis/bone density loss
What is the Kidney Cleanse?
It is a somewhat elaborate combination of herbs centering around 4 primary herbs- Gravel root, Goldenrod, Marshmallow root and Hydrangea root. This combination with additional herbs is designed to clear the waste from the kidneys, assist with illumination, soothe and the feed the kidneys.
Why do the kidneys need cleansing?
When acids accumulate in the body, the body has to neutralize the acids by making salt crystals. If these crystals begin to accumulate in and around the kidneys they may produce low back pain or kidney stones. In time these crystals may invite bacteria and various parasites to them and if they multiply sufficiently, the result may be chronic inflammation and /or pain which may not only hamper kidney function directly but may indirectly affect the entire urinary tract. If these crystals continue to be made, they may also be deposited in the joints where they in turn may lead to stiffness, immobility, inflammation and chronic pain.
So,Where does the acidity come from?
- Uric Acid: the body produces Uric Acid which the kidneys should excrete into the bladder. If the kidneys are hampered, however, uric acid levels in the bloodstream and body rise and, since the blood can only tolerate so much acidity, it precipitates out (often into the feet).
- Hippuric Acid is formed by the liver as a by-product of it’s detoxifying process. This is as a result of detoxifying Benzoic Acid (the common food preservative).
- Oxalic acid: We consume large amounts of Oxalic Acid by drinking tea and cocoa. So, remove these from your diet. Do not replace them with coffee, decaf, fruit juice and fizzy drinks, though, because these are contaminated with solvents, besides which they also often contain Benzoic acid and Phosphoric Acid. Learn to drink LOTS of water (cold tap or filtered water, not bottled water). Drink AT LEAST 2 liters, but preferably 4, a day. Other beverages, except “single herb” tea without milk or sugar DO NOT COUNT! Your kidneys will feel the assistance.
- Phosphate: The body also produces phosphate deposits when we eat too much phosphate relative to calcium. High phosphate foods are meats, grain products like cereals, rice, pasta, bread, carbonated drinks and nuts. Because phosphates are very acidic and would burn the kidneys, the body first has to neutralize them with calcium and/or magnesium. Since magnesium is often in short supply in the body because it comes from green vegetables in the diet and is not stored in any particular organ, the body usually has to use the calcium that is stored in your bones and teeth for this purpose. ”You should not lose more than 150 mg calcium in a day because this is all you can absorb in a day! (4). If you do lose more than 150mg in a day, you are dissolving your bones at a fast clip” Pg. 64. You can have this tested or simply test the acidity of your urine for an indication as to whether or not you have an acidity problem.
Reversing the process of dissolving your bones
To quote Dr Clark again: “Once you have dissolved your bones it is not easy to put the calcium back into them. Your body will try to put it back as soon as possible- as soon as your acid condition is gone. But your bones can’t do this without vitamin D. Vitamin D may “come from” sunshine and from Vitamin D in milk but it isn’t that simple. Vitamin D must be activated by your kidneys before it can go to work! Remember, though it was the kidneys that had a problem in the first place allowing deposits to form! With old kidneys clogged with chrystals, hampered by heavy metal and mould toxins and beleaguered by bacteria and parasites, is it any wonder that sunshine and Vitamin D fortified milk (Note: not in this country) don’t supply large amounts of activated Vitamin D? It takes large amounts to put back into your bones the large amount of calcium that dissolved out during the acid state you put yourself in by over consuming phosphate food. If you can’t put the calcium back into your bones promptly where is it to go? It may attach itself to tissues that were never meant to be used this way. Your arteries may fill with “scale”, your kidneys form calcium phosphate chrystals, heels form spurs, joints become knobbly with deposits” Pg. 64-65
Reversing the acid state:
- Reduce meat consumption,
- Reduce grain consumption (i.e. pasta, rice, corn, bread, cereal etc).
- Increase fresh fruit and vegetable consumption. Substitute potatoes for carbohydrate where possible.
- Take Vitamin D as a supplement (40-50000 units). Available on prescription only. Get your pharmacist to make it up to avoid a polluted product. (See recipe pg. 560)
- Stop drinking all fizzy drinks. Replace with water, homemade fruit and vegetable juices, herb teas and sterilised milk.
- Stop tea consumption- replace with herb teas
- Increase calcium intake: Milk (2% fat or more) is the best source of calcium according to Dr Clark, provided that it is BOILED for at least 10 seconds to sterilise it and destroy allergic compounds. Another good source is sesame seeds/tahini and fish bones
- Test the acidity of your early morning urine using ordinary pH paper (as for fish tanks) or Nitrazine paper. If the pH is less than 6 it is too low, and deposits will be forming. During the day, right after a meal for about an hour your body experiences an alkaline tide (i.e. the urine becomes alkaline). “During these periods, lasting about an hour, you have the opportunity to dissolve some of your … deposits. But if you allow your pH to drop too low in the night you put the deposits back again. The net effect decides whether your deposits grow or shrink” Pg. 57.
- To alkalize yourself at bedtime:- consider using the sodium potassium bicarbonate alkalize Dr Clark describes or ½ tsp bicarbonate in water along with 300mg magnesium oxide (see page 57-58 for more details of her suggestions) Note if your morning urinary pH is higher than 7 you probably have a bladder infection.
Prerequisites for kidney cleaning
- Dr Clark INSISTS on the use of her zapper alongside this cleanse to counteract the effects of infection being released from the dissolving crystals.
- To be effective, the Kidney Cleanse Traditional Cleanse(See Recipe Pg. 549-552) as well as the Quick Kidney Cleanse needs to be followed for at least 3-6 weeks but longer in more severe cases and up to 6 months when cleaning out deposits in the joints.
- The acid condition also needs to be addressed otherwise you may be recreating the problem faster than you are fixing it. Please request from natural healing their ”arthritis diet sheet”
Dr Clark also advises the parasite and kidney cleanses be done before attempting the liver cleanse.