Dr Hulda Clark’s Lung Cleanse TeaJanuary 23, 2016
Green and Toxin Free Household TipsMarch 23, 2016
Candida Bread Recipe
- 3 ½ cups brown bread flour (as fresh as possible. Avoid Nutty Wheat)
- 1 tsp (5ml) Bicarbonate of Soda (BP Grade)
- 300ml sterilised milk
- 1Tbsp Olive Oil (cold pressed)
- Optional: ¼ cup of Sunflower seeds OR 1Tbsp Sesame seeds OR 1Tbsp Poppy Seeds (Cover with water, add ¼ tsp. Vit C powder and soak for 10-15 minutes before draining and adding to the mixture. If you are organized, dry the seeds after soaking by baking them on a baking tray in the oven for several hours beforehand. This will make them crunchier and less likely to become mouldy.)
- Try adding chopped fresh herbs like sage or chopped olives in place of the seeds for a change.
- 1tsp aluminum free sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tsp Vitamin C powder
- 1 tsp of Cream of Tartar/Cornflour mixture (This is optional. It makes the bread lighter and makes it last longer. Mix 1tsp cream of tartar with 4 tsp cornflour. Use one teaspoon and store the rest.)
- Set the oven to preheat to 200 degrees Celsius
- Oil a baking tray with Olive Oil
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large non-metal bowl, sifting the bicarb and cream of tartar.
- Add optional extras like seeds/herbs/olives
- Stir the mixture briefly to evenly distribute the ingredients.
- Make a well in the middle and pour in the Olive oil and milk. More milk may need to be added if you have used seeds in your recipe.
- Mix QUICKLY with a wooden spoon from the centre of the well incorporating the dry ingredients as you go.
- With floured (and sterilised!) hands shape a ball out of the dough, kneading it only just enough to remove any large cracks and then place it on the baking tray. Note: the more you handle the dough the heavier the bread will become.
- Take the wooden spoon and using the handle make an indent across the loaf and then again to cross it.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 40-50 minutes or until golden brown. Check with a knife or needle to ensure it is dry inside if you want to be sure.
- This bread is best served fresh and hot since it does not keep well for more than a day or two. Do not refrigerate as this will accelerate mould growth. If you need to eat it slowly slice it and freeze it.
- Eat and enjoy!