Reset your Nervous System & Manage Stress Naturally
“Our bodies contain an innate intelligence and a natural recovery response that unwinds tension, restores balance and reboots our resilience.”
We all experience life changing moments in our life cycle. For some it is a dramatic and profound experience, and their lives are never the same again. It could be finding out that you have a very serious illness, or that you have lost a loved one; human or animal, or relationships suddenly morph into a emotional battle from no-where. All these changes in our lives are not meant to represent punishment or hardship as we have been conditioned to believe. They are brought into our beautiful lives to awaken us from a very deep sleep and ignite action into the movement called LIFE.
In the case of illness, we are fuelled into action by seeking out a modality that will assist us in healing. We begin to take notice of our body and now we hear the cry for help that it has been transmitting to us for an exceptionally long time. We launch ourselves into getting healthier, getting to understanding what caused this debilitating illness and how we can rectify it so we can again live life to its fullest.
In all the movement of life and the cycles of up and down we are learning that we CAN change the outcomes
Belief in yourself - the first step
We can believe in ourselves and take charge of what we attract to OURSELVES and what we will lovingly move away from. We are coming into an understanding that we are not victims of circumstances, illness, and loss, but powerful beings that can orchestrate a symphony of movement into whatever is the best outcome for ourselves. We are living life and through this amazing journey we have the power to take the steps necessary to change what does not belong in our lives. We can take this incredibly courageous step towards healthier living, balanced thinking and most of all….
We take back the responsibility of our OWN LIVES.
We are the instrument, the musician and the audience of our life’s journey and the path we choose to lead… NO ONE ELSE HAS THIS POWER OVER US…, unless we give them the power.
Stress is an epidemic, and even through it is the most widespread and debilitating condition, many people believe it to be completely normal or part of life and must be endured. All too common words used to describe how we feel on a daily basis is…
Life is stressful and difficult!!
To begin our journey of resetting the nervous system and managing daily stress we HAVE to look at FEAR.
I know a lot of people are saying oh no! Not that again but believe me this is where is all starts. Give the idea a chance and read further….
This constant fright and flight we keep our selves enslaved in eventually affects the nervous system if left unchecked. We all know the constant incessant dialogue that plays out in our minds every moment of every day. We never stop playing these “records” over and over in our minds. It is like having a tape running repeatedly through our whole system non-stop. Something eventually must give.
Cutting out all the frills and layers of the masks we use daily to so called protect ourselves is where it begins, it is based on fear. Why is this so? If we are honest with ourselves and genuinely want to heal the physical and emotional bodies, we will observe that all stress, all our nervousness is triggered by fear of something. Money or lack thereof, not being good enough, not being loved or have someone love us, not being accepted and by the way this means how feel about ourselves too.
So how come today’s society do we still suffer so chronically from stress if our bodies contain this natural resilience to heal?
“The key is to first recognize this in ourselves. Recognize the fear and that most of our choices are based or come from an innate fear.
And, YES, it is the nervous system that is in this constant fright and flight, adrenals pumping all the time that leads to the nervous system breakdown or becoming overloaded. We are meant to have fear in our emotions… but only for immediate danger. Like a charging lion or someone that wishes to harm us. The adrenals then kick in and we hear all sorts of stories about super strength and bravery. But the problem is we have not learnt to switch it off after the danger has passed, so the adrenals continue to pump Adrenalin into the system and eventually we feel exhausted, worn out unable to cope.
This is where is gets a bit complex. Feelings of anxiety and nervousness originate from our believe structures and how we have been conditioned to think about the situation rather that the situation itself
Relief - Naturally
The reactions are vastly different. We are programmed to belief anxiety-nervousness- fear are bad. We must hide from it or avoid it or try and get rid of it in some way. This creates the cycle we currently find ourselves in.
A repetitive pattern of fright and flight-fear-suppression. This drains our nervous system…. Do not Switch off yet! Here comes the good bits…
We need to re-program our belief structures of what society expects from us and how we MUST re-act. The only way to deal with anxiety, fear and nervous conditions is to face it all… FACE TO FACE…
We need to look at where the fear originates from, feel it, acknowledge it, and be- friend it. Fear is not our enemy. We are! Fear is meant to be present in a healthy balanced way to protect us and warn us if danger is at hand. But constant fright and flight drains our systems of nutrients, vitamins, and healthy living.
The Hypothalamus causes adrenals to release stress hormones such as adrenalin and cortisol. This can lead to common disorders like, high blood pressure, anxiety, insomnia, depression, weight gain but if left unchecked and running rampart more serious conditions like kidney issues, inability to function at all, etc can be the result.
SO what are the RE-Set Buttons we can use to assist us?
Slow Down- Life will continue no matter what we accomplish in a day. Measure your day in bite size chunks to be able to cope by listing them all. Place priorities for each and then begin at the highest priority working your way down to the lessor tasks. Many of my clients laugh at this one but after trying it out find that they accomplish even more when working in a deliberate calm energy. We call this working smarter not harder. Pay attention to the task right at hand now… 100% until complete. Then move to the next. It is when we become scattered and pushed that we either never complete tasks or we are continually patting out fires and never achieve results.
Awareness- In slowing down you become one pointed in the task at hand only. Better results are delivered and as a buy product you start to notice more in your surrounds the more aware you become. Rushing through life was not meant to be the goal. It was meant to be enjoyed and done in total awareness. When we slow down we start to quieten the mind and the over stimulus of doing everything and not accomplishing anything reduces dramatically. Simplification and sustainability-Simplify our lives is the smarter route to take if we want sustainability. At the current pace we have a pandemic on our hands of 100 000’s of thousands of patients that just cannot cope any more. To simplify your live means to rid your life of all the practices that overwhelm you, like continually thinking about problems and issues, over stimulation like TV for hours on end., constant noise and stimuli to the brain. Research has shown that worldwide 60 % of our time is spent indoors in front of electronic equipment instead of communing with nature and getting
outdoors into fresh air and feeling life. Check your priority list to see how you are doing and make changes to balance your time with our door activities, creative projects and quite mind applications.
Changing our lifestyles will bring sustainable living that is health and balanced.
- Get regular 8 hours plus sleep per night no matter what. If you have sleeping issues use natural products like our Sleep Deep to regain your healthy sleeping patterns
- Eat Healthy nutritious foods that nourishes your body and build strong immunity. Get rid of all the junk and process foods.
- Get into the open fresh air with good circulation and sunlight. Communing with nature and becoming aware of the beauty around you is a huge healing.
- Get in touch with your fear by making time to recall it and letting it run through your system. Weigh the pros and cons if it is life threatening or not. And in most cases, it is not. Be-friend it so that when you really do require its help it is there for you.
- Detox your thinking, feelings, and actions by becoming aware of your inner dialogue daily. Listen to how you speak to others, observe how you re-act to others.
- Detox your physical body to ensure you are feeding your entire body and nervous system with high quality nutrients. It needs feeding. So, you need a clean body and organs to be able to absorb all you need.
- Take time out to become STILL- we all busy ourselves with things, so we do not have to deal with emotions.
- Practice breathing techniques. Research shows that we only use the 10% top part of our lungs to breath. We need to learn to breathe deeply and clear the stagnant air from our lungs. Oxygen heals and we need high levels of oxygen to remain healthy.
- Change your self-talk to listening. Listen to your body slow down the inner dialogue that keeps your mind busy all the time. Check your self-talk that it is not negative toward yourself and others.
- Check your triggers that set you off into anxiety and nervousness. It may be an environment, a person, your own self-talk, control that comes from fear, being a perfectionist etc. All of us have triggers that set us off. Find Yours!
Teaching ourselves these above principles to slow down can only add to our life expectancy and health regime. On some levels, the brain is like software. Negative emotions, hostile feelings and recurring irrational thoughts corrupt our consciousness. After years of being stressed we program our bodies to be hardwired for tension- It has become “NORMAL”
Stress holds us back in all aspects of our lives and weakens the immune system, costs precious time that should be used to enjoy and celebrate life.
Supportive herbs to assist in calming anxiety, nervousness, sleeplessness, and stress.
- Take Epsom Salts baths 2 per week to detox the body and relax as it contains high doses of magnesium. Maca Powder- super food to feed the body, mind, and nervous system. Mucunca pruriens feed the brains and assists in healing.
- Sleep Deep Caps to regain healthy sleeping patterns.
- L-Ornithine to detox ammonia out of your system. Ammonia stops you from sleeping.
- Feed your WBC’S with LG/LA Capsules. Boost immune system. MSM to fight anxiety and inflammation.
- Make support teas from Tinctures: Ginger plus hydrangea/green tea in Rooibos.
- Feed the immune system.
- Use Pro-Biotics like Raffa and Pre-biotics like Kombuchu to assist digestion and a healthy colon. Ashwagandha to strength resilience against stress.
- Ginseng to defend the body against stress and build stamina.
- Skullcap Tincture is effective as a neuron-protector with cognitive enhancing benefits.
- B-Complex feeds the nervous system.
- Vit C acts as an antioxidant.
- Vit D assist the body to absorb other vitamins.
- Omega 3 acts as an antioxidant-reduces anxiety.
- Magnesium is required by the body to fight stress.
- Passionflower tincture with Rescue drops breaks the cycle of anxiety and calms you.
- Turmeric- massive anti-inflammatory fighter.
- Ginger Tincture natural anti- anxiety and assist with nausea.
- Alfalfa is a nutritional powerhouse of chlorophyll and is naturally high in Vit A, B6, D3 and Vit K with the ability to nourish the nervous system. Liquorice has 8 different anti-depressant compounds know as MOA inhibitors that assist in improving all types of depression and anxiety, adrenal burn out and chronic fatigue. Echinacea is a natural immune booster that assists against anxiety. Astragalus being an adaptogen aids the body in regulating stress and boosting the immune system.
- MSM- Builds back sulphur compounds needed in the body to fight depression.
- Bicarbonate of Soda alkalizes the body.
- Full Body Detox to flush all toxins from the system and organs Zapping build immunity and eradicate parasite, bacteria, virus. Boost the WBC’S.
- Green Tea Tincture reduces anxiety and anger.
- Clean up your body products revert to natural.
- Clean your environmental products and switch to natural.
Power of detoxing
Do we only detox if we are sick or unhealthy? No, not at all… Detoxing strengthens the physical form, builds immunity energizes us and stabilizes our emotions. In today’s fast pace living and often toxic environment, even if we are seemingly healthy, detoxing is just as important. We need to ensure we are balanced, strong and have huge amounts of healthy cells to ward off attacks from our external and internal environments.
Detoxing not only strengthens the physical form but enables us to have resilience to unexpected shocks, like losing a loved one, being in a accident and even breakdowns of relationships. Emotional detox is just as important as a physical detox…. Why? If the emotional body is healthy and resilient, we are able to handle more pressure than we currently do without the side effects of a Sick body. Stuck emotions will over time reflect in our physical forms in some way. Most often the emotion will trigger an ailment in the weakest point of our physical forms.
With the onset of winter and our current health crisis, stress and anxiety levels are sky rocketing. The main fear is contracting a cold or flu which we then believe could lend to contracting Covid.
We have all the natural tools available to boost our immune systems and strengthen our bodies.
Since 2020 we have been receiving amazing feedback from our clients with respect to the Herbal cleanse’s effectiveness against Covid.
It is recommended by Dr Hulda Clark to do the full bodyDetox twice per year to ensure yourtoxic levels remain low and thus manage your parasite levels.
3 Powerful Herbs
These three herbs can rid you of over 100 types of parasites! And without as much as a headache! Without nausea! Without any interference with any drug that you are already on! They are nature’s gift to us. The herbs are:
- Green Black Walnut Hull Tincture Extra Strength Potent formula
- Wormwood Capsules (200-
- 300mg of Wormwood per Capsule)
- Cloves Capsules (500mg per Capsule) L-Ornithine Powder-Amino Acid
- Zapper- Whenever you are taking the extra strength Green Black Walnut always do Zapping as this will minimize the fall out reactions.
Herbal Parasite Cleanse for Adults
A 3 Week course normal cleanse
If you have symptoms but not debilitated follow higher dosed Herbal Parasite Cleanse
If you are very ill and need immediate support, follow the Fasciola Higher dosage to achieve max results.
Herbal Parasite Cleanse is also available for children and for pets.
To assist you in making good use of the right herbs for your condition or just wanting guidance on your health; we are giving a 10 % Discount on all assessments, Q&A or short consults.
Please contact the Office to make your appointment.