(Please note all of the information that follows is taken from the writings of Dr Clark in her published books and in no way constitutes claims made by Herba Farmacy- Natural Healing)
The “Zapper” is one of the most revolutionary new treatment options to come out of Dr Clark’s research. Having identified that everything emits its own unique frequency, Dr Clark then discovered that exposing an organism to its own characteristic frequency can effectively destroy it. Fortunately for us, as humans, our characteristic frequencies (1520 kHz to 9460 kHz) are a long way from those of the pathogens that make us ill (77 kHz to 900 kHz), so we can kill them electrically without adversely affecting ourselves. This can be done by using a frequency generator that selectively destroys particular pathogens or by using a zapper. A zapper is an electronic device that runs on a 9 –volt battery and generates a positive offset frequency. Dr Clark claims that it kills all pathogens that it reaches simultaneously in 7 minutes. (A full treatment covers three 7-minute sessions in an hour)
Zapper Maintenance and care
We have endless questions about the zappers since they are so fundamental to the Clark programs. In an effort to assist you to better understand and to feel more confident in its use. Here some of the ways to ensure your zapper is working optimally, how to best take care of it and what to expect it to do and not do.
Ensuring your zapper is working optimally:
- Ensure the battery is replaced as soon as the red light comes on. Our zappers are specifically fitted with battery warning indicator lights which alert you when the frequency drops below 7.4V. Dr Clark advises that below this level the zapper ceases to be effective. To replace the battery, you simply unscrew the back of the zapper, unclip the battery from its clips and replace it with a new 9 volt battery. We stock batteries at a greatly reduced price to facilitate this for you but you can also buy them from any supermarket. It is difficult to predict how long you can expect a battery to last as it depends on the quality of the battery but you should get about 4-5 hours of non stop use. Note: Most competitor zappers do not have a battery warning indicator so if you are using one of these you may need to use a multi-meter to test the battery before each use to ensure it is actually doing something.
- Ensure the green light is on. This indicates the zapper is producing the requisite square wave. If the battery becomes very flat though even this light will no longer come on. We used to advise you to touch the copper hand holds together to briefly short circuit the system as a further way of testing that the output is effectively connected via the wires to the hand holds. You were advised to go into a darkened room and watch for a very faint flicker as the hand holds touched. However the new lights are better quality and this short circuit is no longer visible so please don’t let this confuse you. Be assured all our zappers are carefully and individually tested to ensure they are working properly at the time of delivery. So if the green light is on you can assume it is working properly provided the connection cables are in place. (The green light will not switch off if the zapper is producing the necessary square wave but is not making contact with the handholds and therefore you).
- How to check the connection cables: With regular use, these connections sites are the zapper’s most vulnerable points. There are two connection sites. They are: – 1) the 2 wires coming out of the box. They connect directly to the circuit board which is the device inside the box which drives the zapper. The circuit board is the green coloured thin board that you see running across the box alongside the battery. The 2 wires that run through the hole into the box are connected into this board. They are securely fastened so it is very unlikely that they would come loose unless the zapper cables are subjected to extreme force. If you want to double check however, it is easily done. Simply open up the back of the box and trace the two wires from the hole into the box and check that they are connected to the green board. 2) The other connection points are via the crocodile clips on the ends of the wires that you attach to the copper handholds. If these wires are twisted they may potentially come loose so they are worth checking periodically. To check these connections you would have to remove the plastic covers on the crocodile clips and check that the wires are securely connected. In the event that they are not, replacement crocodile clips are readily available and easy to attach. Our new zappers, by the way, will now have extra reinforcement added to both these connection sites to give you added protection. And to make the zappers hardier. You are still not advised to swing the zapper around by its cables though!!!
- Note: All our zappers are tested by our suppliers individually before delivery and then we independently check them again before despatch. All our zappers carry a 3 month manufacturers guarantee for your peace of mind but if for whatever reason repairs are required outside this period our service centre is available to undertake repairs at minimal cost. We are committed to ensuring you get optimal benefit and enjoyment of your zapper so if you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Cleaning the handholds:
The copper hand holds tend to oxidise quite naturally over time and become darker in colour. They are still adequately conductive but if you want to ensure optimal conductivity you can periodically take salt and vinegar and a scouring pad and rub them, using a firm pressure. They will emerge bright and shiny again.
The zapper is an electrical device and relies on conductivity through the body. It will thus reach areas that more traditional approaches will not but it does not effectively reach areas of limited conductivity like gallstones, kidney stones/crystals, the bowel contents or inside tumours. This is why Dr Clark always advises the use of the herbs and cleanses alongside the zapping to target these areas. Sometimes you may find that the zapper appears not to be “working” as easily as you may have become accustomed to or expect. This may, in the case of the flu for example, quite commonly be because the primary problem is in the digestive tract out of the range of the zapper. Using the zapper alongside the appropriate herbs would then predictably yield better results.
Certain toxins also reduce the body’s conductivity, which may in effect hamper the transit of the frequency through the body. The most common of these conductivity destroyers are PCB’s and Benzene. Dr Clark advises some specific approaches to clear these toxins from the body and they are detailed in her books. PCB’s come most commonly from soaps, detergents, food and body oils, food products made with commercial oils as well as fish. We are exposed to benzene mostly via cooking oils, commercial oils used in fried or baked goods, fossil fuels, petroleum products especially the “white oils” used in body products and the food industry, lubricants, essential oils, soaps, pesticides and decaffeinated coffee. Dr Clark in fact specifically developed her more advanced plate zapping technology to overcome this conductivity problem and to force the zapper frequency into specific tissue types. Zapping the feet instead of the hands however can also help to overcome this to some extent because our feet are much less likely to have had the same level of exposure to these toxins.
So happy zapping!!
Zapper: Technical Specifications
- 9 volt battery (PP3)
- 30 kHz Frequency- Square wave
- Low battery warning (Red LED) (Set conservatively at 7 volts to ensure optimal effectiveness)
- Output indicator light (Green LED)
- Current drain 6-8ma
- 1 k/ohm source impedance
- High impact ABS Plastic case
- Hard-drawn copper handholds
- High grade flexible cables
- High grade components
- Slide switch (to prevent accidental on/off power switching)
- CMOS Technology (lowers power consumption)
- Each unit is hand built and individually tested
- 3 month guarantee on manufacturing defects
- Full backup service provided for spares and or repairs
Dr Clark’s Zapper
Condensed and paraphrased from the book “The Cure for all Diseases” by Dr Hulda Regehr Clark
The research and discoveries upon which this remarkable device is based are fully explained in Dr Clark’s book “The Cure for all Diseases”. It began with the discovery that “the human body broadcasts electrically, just like a radio station, but over a wide band of frequencies and very low voltages, which is why it has not been detected and measured until now” (Pg. 8). This led to a new diagnostic tool based on radio electronic principles. Then Dr Clark discovered that everything has a unique frequency (“Bioradiation”) and that exposing parasite, viruses and bacteria to their characteristic frequencies can effectively electrocute them. Fortunately, the frequencies in question are far from the characteristic frequencies of humans and there is therefore no risk of overlap. (Pathogens range from 77 kHz to 900 kHz whilst the human range is from 1520 kHz to 9460 kHz). Initially a frequency generator was used to individually electrocute all offending pathogens but this method was time-consuming and laborious. Then, when a hand- held battery- operated frequency generator was produced, it was discovered that it killed all of the pathogens at once. This was simply because batteries utilize a positive offset frequency. To Quote Dr Clark: “Any positive offset frequency kills all bacteria, viruses and parasites simultaneously given sufficient voltage (5 to 10 volts), duration (seven minutes), and frequency (anything from 10 Hz to 500,000 Hz) Pg. 15
How it works
To Quote Dr Clark again:
“Generating positive offset frequencies is the best way to kill all pathogens quickly. But it takes more than one treatment. It takes three treatments to kill everything. Why? The first zapping kills viruses, bacteria and parasites. But a few minutes’ later, bacteria and viruses (different ones) often recur. I conclude they had been infecting the parasites, and killing the parasites released them. The second zapping kills the released viruses and bacteria, but soon a few viruses appear again. They must have been infecting some of the last bacteria. After a third zapping I never find any viruses, bacteria or parasites, evenhours later.
Why didn’t the virus inside the parasite die with the first zapping? It may be because electricity travels on the exterior of things. The body of the parasite shielded the interior. This is why my earlier, promising work spending hours on a frequency generator gave only partial or temporary improvement- it was only done once not three times. And it explains why a single treatment with a frequency generator or zapper frequently gives you a cold! Zapping does not kill shielded organisms such as those that may be in the middle of your stomach or intestines. The electricity travels along the stomach or intestine wall, not through their contents. So zapping is still not perfect, but can bring such manifest relief that everyone should buy or make one.” Pg.15-16
To zap, cover the copper tubes with one layer of wet paper-towel, hold a tube in each hand and switch it on. Time yourself for 7 minutes and then switch it off. Wait for 20-40 minutes before repeating the exercise for another 7 minutes. Then wait again for another 20-40 minutes before doing the final 7-minute zap. To summarize: You zap for 3 x 7 minutes at 20-40 minute intervals. Do not omit the second and third zaps. If you do you could catch a cold, sore throat or something else immediately!
To kill the pathogens that survive in the bowel contents use a single dose of Black Walnut Hull Tincture. For other pathogens hidden inside gallstones etc, Dr Clark recommends various herbal remedies e.g. The Herbal Parasite program (Pg338), The Bowel Program (Pg546), The Kidney Cleanse (Pg. 549) and The Liver Cleanse (Pg552).
Having worked with literally thousands of case studies, this is what Dr Clark has to say: “The most important question, of course, is whether there is any harmful effect on you. I have seen no effects on blood pressure, mental alertness, or body temperatures. It has never produced pain, although it has often stopped pain instantly. This does not prove its safety. Knowing that the voltage comes from a small 9-volt battery, does not prove safety, although it is reassuring. The clotting of red blood cells, platelet aggregation and functions that depend on surface charges on cells need to be investigated. But not before you can use it. Your safety lies in the short period of exposure that is necessary. Viruses and bacteria disappear in 3 minutes; tapeworm stages, flukes, roundworms in 5; and mites in 7. One need not go beyond this time, although no bad effects have been seen at any length of treatment……..Do not zap if you are pregnant or wearing a pacemaker. These situations have not been explored yet” Pg. 19-20 If you suffer from seizures, note that zapping the first time can actually trigger a seizure, so do shortened zapping until you can tolerate the full treatment. If you are on heart medication to lower pulse rate, consult a Dr Clark practitioner before zapping.
The Effect of zapping on Intestinal Flora
“Neither the zapper nor the Walnut Hull distinguishes between “good” and “bad” bacteria. However, even “good” bacteria are harmful if they are passing through the intestinal wall. Zapping therefore targets mostly “bad” bacteria. “The good news is that perfect bowel habits often result in a few days. Evidently, the good bacteria are benefited by killing the invasive ones. Homemade yogurt and buttermilk (See Recipes) are especially good at re-colonizing the bowel. But it does not seem wise to culture yourself with commercial preparations and risk getting parasite stages again when you can become normal so soon anyway. If you do decide to take some acidophilus bacteria to replenish your intestinal flora make sure you test for parasites like Eurytrema first” (Pg. 21). Note: The reason Dr Clark advises against the use of commercial yoghurt is that it will be contaminated with Salmonella and Shigella. She also advises drinking sterilized/boiled milk the day after zapping to ensure that the “good” bacteria have sufficient lactose to feed on.
Dr Clark advises the use of L-Ornithine after zapping to avoid insomnia. You may notice a smell of ammonia in your urine after you kill parasites. This is a by-product of the parasites and needs to be detoxified by the body. It is this ammonia that may well cause insomnia if some of it is in the brain, as ammonia is a known brain irritant. L-Ornithine helps to absorb the ammonia and thus helps you sleep. It is an amino acid and is perfectly safe. She recommend you start by taking 1g on the first night, 2g on the second and 3g on the third night and then choose which dose works best for you. (1 level tsp is about 5 g). Mix it in a little water and drink. It takes about 30 minutes to take effect. You may also try herbs like Valerian or Skullcap but the effects seem to vary from individual to individual.
There are no significant side-effects although you may feel tired after your first zap, so give yourself a chance to rest or take it easier the following day. The only after effects will result from your bodies’ “mop up operation” to clear away all the dead parasite debris, so be glad that the process is working! You may experience yellowing of the stools for a period of time if you liver is hampered by parasites and toxins. It is struggling to clean up and is a sign that you need to do the liver cleanse as soon as possible. Should this persist or be accompanied by nausea however, you may need to consider taking the Liver Herbs (Recipe on Pg.552) to assist the liver. Also ensure you drink lots of clean filtered or tap, BUT NOT BOTTLED, water to aid the kidneys (at least a liter but preferably 2 a day). Other beverages do not count.
Note: Zappers built according to Dr Clark’s specifications are available from Herba Farmacy-Natural Healing. So order yours today!
All the information provided is based on the extensive work and research of Dr Hulda Clarke as expressed in her book “The Cure for all Diseases” and is designed to assist you to become empowered to assume greater responsibility for your health. It is not intended to replace or substitute for other forms of more conventional medicine and treatments undertaken should be done so in consultation with your health care provider. Since every person is unique and may respond differently to the treatments outlined, it is recommended that one apply the same common sense caution that one would apply to any new treatment. The manufacturer and its agents do not accept any liability.